ConExpo-Con/Agg Portable Plants on Display
As aggregates producers prepare to attend ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4-8 in Las Vegas, Aggregates Manager surveyed the market to get a better idea of operator plans for equipment investment. A total of 84 respondents shared insights into their plans.
More than 13 percent of survey respondents say they plan to increase spending on portable plants in 2014. Of overall respondents, 14.3 percent say they plan to buy a new unit, while an additional 4.8 percent intend to pick up a used portable plant.
To help facilitate these investments, here is a guide to manufacturers who will showcase portable plants at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Click through the slideshow to see what each manufacturer will have on display.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry506 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction461 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company318 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way270 Views