ConExpo-Con/Agg Portable Plants on Display
As aggregates producers prepare to attend ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4-8 in Las Vegas, Aggregates Manager surveyed the market to get a better idea of operator plans for equipment investment. A total of 84 respondents shared insights into their plans.
More than 13 percent of survey respondents say they plan to increase spending on portable plants in 2014. Of overall respondents, 14.3 percent say they plan to buy a new unit, while an additional 4.8 percent intend to pick up a used portable plant.
To help facilitate these investments, here is a guide to manufacturers who will showcase portable plants at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Click through the slideshow to see what each manufacturer will have on display.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)279 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views