ConExpo-Con/Agg Portable Plants on Display
As aggregates producers prepare to attend ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4-8 in Las Vegas, Aggregates Manager surveyed the market to get a better idea of operator plans for equipment investment. A total of 84 respondents shared insights into their plans.
More than 13 percent of survey respondents say they plan to increase spending on portable plants in 2014. Of overall respondents, 14.3 percent say they plan to buy a new unit, while an additional 4.8 percent intend to pick up a used portable plant.
To help facilitate these investments, here is a guide to manufacturers who will showcase portable plants at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Click through the slideshow to see what each manufacturer will have on display.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers391 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg299 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views