ConExpo-Con/Agg Portable Plants on Display
As aggregates producers prepare to attend ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4-8 in Las Vegas, Aggregates Manager surveyed the market to get a better idea of operator plans for equipment investment. A total of 84 respondents shared insights into their plans.
More than 13 percent of survey respondents say they plan to increase spending on portable plants in 2014. Of overall respondents, 14.3 percent say they plan to buy a new unit, while an additional 4.8 percent intend to pick up a used portable plant.
To help facilitate these investments, here is a guide to manufacturers who will showcase portable plants at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Click through the slideshow to see what each manufacturer will have on display.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies478 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned396 Views