ConExpo-Con/Agg reveals 2017 dates, chair
ConExpo-Con/Agg has announced that its next international exposition will take place March 7-11, 2017 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Richard M. Goldsbury, President Bobcat/Doosan North America & Australia/Oceania for Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment, will lead the show’s management committee as he serves as ConExpo-Con/Agg 2017 chair. The committee will consist of volunteer manufacturers and industry stakeholders.
Goldsbury said in a written statement that he expects the 2017 show to “build on the momentum of 2014.”
“We are already in analysis and planning mode just weeks after such a successful event,” Goldsbury said. “Our focus is to amplify our efforts to deliver an outstanding quality show experience for our visitors, plus expand our exhibitor engagement outreach that results in improved exhibitor ROI.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts369 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry311 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views