ConExpo-Con/Agg reveals 2017 dates, chair
ConExpo-Con/Agg has announced that its next international exposition will take place March 7-11, 2017 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Richard M. Goldsbury, President Bobcat/Doosan North America & Australia/Oceania for Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment, will lead the show’s management committee as he serves as ConExpo-Con/Agg 2017 chair. The committee will consist of volunteer manufacturers and industry stakeholders.
Goldsbury said in a written statement that he expects the 2017 show to “build on the momentum of 2014.”
“We are already in analysis and planning mode just weeks after such a successful event,” Goldsbury said. “Our focus is to amplify our efforts to deliver an outstanding quality show experience for our visitors, plus expand our exhibitor engagement outreach that results in improved exhibitor ROI.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life496 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers310 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 284 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views