ConExpo-Con/Agg reveals 2017 dates, chair
ConExpo-Con/Agg has announced that its next international exposition will take place March 7-11, 2017 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Richard M. Goldsbury, President Bobcat/Doosan North America & Australia/Oceania for Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment, will lead the show’s management committee as he serves as ConExpo-Con/Agg 2017 chair. The committee will consist of volunteer manufacturers and industry stakeholders.
Goldsbury said in a written statement that he expects the 2017 show to “build on the momentum of 2014.”
“We are already in analysis and planning mode just weeks after such a successful event,” Goldsbury said. “Our focus is to amplify our efforts to deliver an outstanding quality show experience for our visitors, plus expand our exhibitor engagement outreach that results in improved exhibitor ROI.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities404 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views