ConExpo-Con/Agg reveals 2017 dates, chair
ConExpo-Con/Agg has announced that its next international exposition will take place March 7-11, 2017 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Richard M. Goldsbury, President Bobcat/Doosan North America & Australia/Oceania for Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment, will lead the show’s management committee as he serves as ConExpo-Con/Agg 2017 chair. The committee will consist of volunteer manufacturers and industry stakeholders.
Goldsbury said in a written statement that he expects the 2017 show to “build on the momentum of 2014.”
“We are already in analysis and planning mode just weeks after such a successful event,” Goldsbury said. “Our focus is to amplify our efforts to deliver an outstanding quality show experience for our visitors, plus expand our exhibitor engagement outreach that results in improved exhibitor ROI.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views