ConExpo-Con/Agg Screening Equipment Options
As aggregates producers prepare to attend ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4-8 in Las Vegas, Aggregates Manager surveyed the market to get a better idea of operator plans for equipment investment. A total of 84 respondents shared insights into their plans.
Screen media continues to be a top item for purchase among operators, with 16.7 percent of producers saying they intend to increase spending in this area throughout 2014. One in two operators responding to our survey plan to purchase new screen media this year.
Interestingly, 19.0 percent of respondents say they intend to increase more screen boxes this year; that figure is 2.3 percent higher than those boosting consumable screen media, signaling long-term investments. More than one in four (26.2 percent) plan to buy new screen boxes, while 4.8 percent plan to buy used units in 2014.
To help facilitate these investments, we’ve compiled a roundup of screening equipment on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Click through the slideshow to see what each manufacturer will have on display.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February425 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand126 Views