ConExpo-Con/Agg Screening Equipment Options
As aggregates producers prepare to attend ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4-8 in Las Vegas, Aggregates Manager surveyed the market to get a better idea of operator plans for equipment investment. A total of 84 respondents shared insights into their plans.
Screen media continues to be a top item for purchase among operators, with 16.7 percent of producers saying they intend to increase spending in this area throughout 2014. One in two operators responding to our survey plan to purchase new screen media this year.
Interestingly, 19.0 percent of respondents say they intend to increase more screen boxes this year; that figure is 2.3 percent higher than those boosting consumable screen media, signaling long-term investments. More than one in four (26.2 percent) plan to buy new screen boxes, while 4.8 percent plan to buy used units in 2014.
To help facilitate these investments, we’ve compiled a roundup of screening equipment on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Click through the slideshow to see what each manufacturer will have on display.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility915 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views