ConExpo-Con/Agg Screening Equipment Options
As aggregates producers prepare to attend ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4-8 in Las Vegas, Aggregates Manager surveyed the market to get a better idea of operator plans for equipment investment. A total of 84 respondents shared insights into their plans.
Screen media continues to be a top item for purchase among operators, with 16.7 percent of producers saying they intend to increase spending in this area throughout 2014. One in two operators responding to our survey plan to purchase new screen media this year.
Interestingly, 19.0 percent of respondents say they intend to increase more screen boxes this year; that figure is 2.3 percent higher than those boosting consumable screen media, signaling long-term investments. More than one in four (26.2 percent) plan to buy new screen boxes, while 4.8 percent plan to buy used units in 2014.
To help facilitate these investments, we’ve compiled a roundup of screening equipment on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Click through the slideshow to see what each manufacturer will have on display.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151093 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success599 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting416 Views