ConExpo-Con/Agg Washing and Classifying Equipment
As aggregates producers prepare to attend ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4-8 in Las Vegas, Aggregates Manager surveyed the market to get a better idea of operator plans for equipment investment. A total of 84 respondents shared insights into their plans.
One in four survey respondents say they will spend more on washing and classifying equipment this year than in 2013. When asked about washing and classifying equipment acquisitions, 22.6 percent of respondents say they plan to buy a new system during the next 12 months, while 8.3 percent say they will buy a used system.
To help facilitate these investments, here is a roundup of washing and classifying equipment on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Click through the slideshow to see what each manufacturer will have on display.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person930 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt192 Views