ConExpo-Con/Agg Washing and Classifying Equipment
As aggregates producers prepare to attend ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4-8 in Las Vegas, Aggregates Manager surveyed the market to get a better idea of operator plans for equipment investment. A total of 84 respondents shared insights into their plans.
One in four survey respondents say they will spend more on washing and classifying equipment this year than in 2013. When asked about washing and classifying equipment acquisitions, 22.6 percent of respondents say they plan to buy a new system during the next 12 months, while 8.3 percent say they will buy a used system.
To help facilitate these investments, here is a roundup of washing and classifying equipment on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Click through the slideshow to see what each manufacturer will have on display.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities407 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views