ConExpo-Con/Agg Washing and Classifying Equipment
As aggregates producers prepare to attend ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4-8 in Las Vegas, Aggregates Manager surveyed the market to get a better idea of operator plans for equipment investment. A total of 84 respondents shared insights into their plans.
One in four survey respondents say they will spend more on washing and classifying equipment this year than in 2013. When asked about washing and classifying equipment acquisitions, 22.6 percent of respondents say they plan to buy a new system during the next 12 months, while 8.3 percent say they will buy a used system.
To help facilitate these investments, here is a roundup of washing and classifying equipment on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Click through the slideshow to see what each manufacturer will have on display.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February276 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car193 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole142 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views