ConExpo-Con/Agg Washing and Classifying Equipment
As aggregates producers prepare to attend ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4-8 in Las Vegas, Aggregates Manager surveyed the market to get a better idea of operator plans for equipment investment. A total of 84 respondents shared insights into their plans.
One in four survey respondents say they will spend more on washing and classifying equipment this year than in 2013. When asked about washing and classifying equipment acquisitions, 22.6 percent of respondents say they plan to buy a new system during the next 12 months, while 8.3 percent say they will buy a used system.
To help facilitate these investments, here is a roundup of washing and classifying equipment on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Click through the slideshow to see what each manufacturer will have on display.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 791 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views