Construction Centrics/Impact Technologies: App speeds essential project information
The Construction Superintendent-Journeyman iPad app from Construction Centrics/Impact Technologies collects and speeds essential project information from construction project sites to the office. The new app cuts delays and speed decision-making by making daily details accessible to construction company owners and project managers seeking control over project schedules, costs, safety, and profitability.
The app is available online at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/construction-superintendent/id433213956?mt=8. It is compatible with iPads operating with IOS 4.3 or later, including IOS 5. Key reports include the daily log, safety inspection, work authorization, request for information, and timesheet.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views