Construction Centrics/Impact Technologies: App speeds essential project information
The Construction Superintendent-Journeyman iPad app from Construction Centrics/Impact Technologies collects and speeds essential project information from construction project sites to the office. The new app cuts delays and speed decision-making by making daily details accessible to construction company owners and project managers seeking control over project schedules, costs, safety, and profitability.
The app is available online at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/construction-superintendent/id433213956?mt=8. It is compatible with iPads operating with IOS 4.3 or later, including IOS 5. Key reports include the daily log, safety inspection, work authorization, request for information, and timesheet.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2284 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...516 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker305 Views