Construction spending down to $846.2 billion, lowest in 7 years
Construction spending in the U.S. fell in February to the lowest level in more than seven years, according to an April 1 Bloomberg report.
The report noted that the 1.3 percent decrease to $846.2 billion, the lowest since November 2002, followed a revised 1.4 percent drop in January that was more than twice as large as previously estimated, Commerce Department figures showed in Washington on April 1.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February442 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again309 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)189 Views
- The global competition for sand is a deadly war in India153 Views