Construction started on new Roadtec training center
Roadtec began construction this month on a new two-story 11,500-square-foot training center.
The new facility will have a large auditorium with state-of-the-art projection equipment, a dining facility that will be able to accommodate more the 100 people, and separate class rooms for specific courses in the Roadtec training curriculum, the company says.
Roadtec, which holds customer trainings each winter, says that because of the company¹s growth, it had to hold its courses off-site during the 2009-2010 training season because of a lack of space in the existing Roadtec building.
The new complex is scheduled to be completed in late fall of this year in time for the next round of customer training sessions, according to Roadtec.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention173 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views