Construction started on new Roadtec training center
Roadtec began construction this month on a new two-story 11,500-square-foot training center.
The new facility will have a large auditorium with state-of-the-art projection equipment, a dining facility that will be able to accommodate more the 100 people, and separate class rooms for specific courses in the Roadtec training curriculum, the company says.
Roadtec, which holds customer trainings each winter, says that because of the company¹s growth, it had to hold its courses off-site during the 2009-2010 training season because of a lack of space in the existing Roadtec building.
The new complex is scheduled to be completed in late fall of this year in time for the next round of customer training sessions, according to Roadtec.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers232 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show219 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs165 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views