Construction started on new Roadtec training center
Roadtec began construction this month on a new two-story 11,500-square-foot training center.
The new facility will have a large auditorium with state-of-the-art projection equipment, a dining facility that will be able to accommodate more the 100 people, and separate class rooms for specific courses in the Roadtec training curriculum, the company says.
Roadtec, which holds customer trainings each winter, says that because of the company¹s growth, it had to hold its courses off-site during the 2009-2010 training season because of a lack of space in the existing Roadtec building.
The new complex is scheduled to be completed in late fall of this year in time for the next round of customer training sessions, according to Roadtec.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher521 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident340 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution170 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views