Construction started on new Roadtec training center
Roadtec began construction this month on a new two-story 11,500-square-foot training center.
The new facility will have a large auditorium with state-of-the-art projection equipment, a dining facility that will be able to accommodate more the 100 people, and separate class rooms for specific courses in the Roadtec training curriculum, the company says.
Roadtec, which holds customer trainings each winter, says that because of the company¹s growth, it had to hold its courses off-site during the 2009-2010 training season because of a lack of space in the existing Roadtec building.
The new complex is scheduled to be completed in late fall of this year in time for the next round of customer training sessions, according to Roadtec.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck913 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos499 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X372 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views