Construction unemployment drops to 15.6 percent in June, ABC says
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that despite a loss of 9,000 jobs in June, the construction industry unemployment rate dropped to 15.6 percent – the lowest level since December 2008, according to the July 8 employment report by the U.S. Labor Department.
Meanwhile, the construction industry has added 2,000 jobs compared to the same time last year, according to the ABC report.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry554 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction466 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers408 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company377 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way305 Views