Construction unemployment drops to 15.6 percent in June, ABC says
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that despite a loss of 9,000 jobs in June, the construction industry unemployment rate dropped to 15.6 percent – the lowest level since December 2008, according to the July 8 employment report by the U.S. Labor Department.
Meanwhile, the construction industry has added 2,000 jobs compared to the same time last year, according to the ABC report.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1594 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”260 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention167 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views