Construction unemployment drops to 15.6 percent in June, ABC says
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that despite a loss of 9,000 jobs in June, the construction industry unemployment rate dropped to 15.6 percent – the lowest level since December 2008, according to the July 8 employment report by the U.S. Labor Department.
Meanwhile, the construction industry has added 2,000 jobs compared to the same time last year, according to the ABC report.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher506 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident351 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!183 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing182 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution180 Views