Construction unemployment drops to 15.6 percent in June, ABC says
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that despite a loss of 9,000 jobs in June, the construction industry unemployment rate dropped to 15.6 percent – the lowest level since December 2008, according to the July 8 employment report by the U.S. Labor Department.
Meanwhile, the construction industry has added 2,000 jobs compared to the same time last year, according to the ABC report.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers233 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show219 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs165 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views