Construction unemployment drops to 15.6 percent in June, ABC says
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that despite a loss of 9,000 jobs in June, the construction industry unemployment rate dropped to 15.6 percent – the lowest level since December 2008, according to the July 8 employment report by the U.S. Labor Department.
Meanwhile, the construction industry has added 2,000 jobs compared to the same time last year, according to the ABC report.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1054 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry629 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views