‘Contractor Safety’ Webinar set for Sept. 14
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) will host a Webinar on “Contractor Safety” on Tuesday, Sept. 14 at 3 p.m. EDT.
The one-hour Webinar will be conducted by Adele Abrams, of The Law Offices of Adele Abrams.
Whether it’s issues tied to pending legislative mandates on reporting, or challenges on training contractors, the issue of contractor safety has become a very hot issue. Adele’s presentation will address a number of the challenges confronting operators with regard to contractors.
To register go to https://www.nssga.org/commerce/Contractor_Safety_Webinar_0910_regform.cfm. The cost is $25 for NSSGA members and $50 for non members.
Any questions should be directed to NSSGA Vice President of Safety Joe Casper at 703-526-1074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)346 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views