‘Contractor Safety’ Webinar set for Sept. 14
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) will host a Webinar on “Contractor Safety” on Tuesday, Sept. 14 at 3 p.m. EDT.
The one-hour Webinar will be conducted by Adele Abrams, of The Law Offices of Adele Abrams.
Whether it’s issues tied to pending legislative mandates on reporting, or challenges on training contractors, the issue of contractor safety has become a very hot issue. Adele’s presentation will address a number of the challenges confronting operators with regard to contractors.
To register go to https://www.nssga.org/commerce/Contractor_Safety_Webinar_0910_regform.cfm. The cost is $25 for NSSGA members and $50 for non members.
Any questions should be directed to NSSGA Vice President of Safety Joe Casper at 703-526-1074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views