‘Contractor Safety’ Webinar set for Sept. 14
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) will host a Webinar on “Contractor Safety” on Tuesday, Sept. 14 at 3 p.m. EDT.
The one-hour Webinar will be conducted by Adele Abrams, of The Law Offices of Adele Abrams.
Whether it’s issues tied to pending legislative mandates on reporting, or challenges on training contractors, the issue of contractor safety has become a very hot issue. Adele’s presentation will address a number of the challenges confronting operators with regard to contractors.
To register go to https://www.nssga.org/commerce/Contractor_Safety_Webinar_0910_regform.cfm. The cost is $25 for NSSGA members and $50 for non members.
Any questions should be directed to NSSGA Vice President of Safety Joe Casper at 703-526-1074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views