‘Contractor Safety’ Webinar set for Sept. 14
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) will host a Webinar on “Contractor Safety” on Tuesday, Sept. 14 at 3 p.m. EDT.
The one-hour Webinar will be conducted by Adele Abrams, of The Law Offices of Adele Abrams.
Whether it’s issues tied to pending legislative mandates on reporting, or challenges on training contractors, the issue of contractor safety has become a very hot issue. Adele’s presentation will address a number of the challenges confronting operators with regard to contractors.
To register go to https://www.nssga.org/commerce/Contractor_Safety_Webinar_0910_regform.cfm. The cost is $25 for NSSGA members and $50 for non members.
Any questions should be directed to NSSGA Vice President of Safety Joe Casper at 703-526-1074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety379 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader196 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs189 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013186 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views