Conveyor Guards Improve Safety & Productivity
[Neponset, IL] – EVO® Conveyor Guards from Martin Engineering enable workers to do their jobs with reduced risk and greater efficiency, while helping to ensure plant compliance with safety standards and regulations. Providing a simple, flexible and effective solution to conveyor guarding, the new designs help keep personnel safe by restricting access to moving parts and pinch points.
EVO® Conveyor Guards are self-supporting and feature a rugged modular design that installs on supplied angle iron structure, eliminating the need to attach to conveyor equipment. Standardized panels provide a systematic approach to conveyor guarding that allows custom arrangements for virtually any unique application.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs943 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company472 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources394 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger346 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident260 Views