Conveyor Guards Improve Safety & Productivity
[Neponset, IL] – EVO® Conveyor Guards from Martin Engineering enable workers to do their jobs with reduced risk and greater efficiency, while helping to ensure plant compliance with safety standards and regulations. Providing a simple, flexible and effective solution to conveyor guarding, the new designs help keep personnel safe by restricting access to moving parts and pinch points.
EVO® Conveyor Guards are self-supporting and feature a rugged modular design that installs on supplied angle iron structure, eliminating the need to attach to conveyor equipment. Standardized panels provide a systematic approach to conveyor guarding that allows custom arrangements for virtually any unique application.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car198 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand125 Views