Conveyor Guards Improve Safety & Productivity
[Neponset, IL] – EVO® Conveyor Guards from Martin Engineering enable workers to do their jobs with reduced risk and greater efficiency, while helping to ensure plant compliance with safety standards and regulations. Providing a simple, flexible and effective solution to conveyor guarding, the new designs help keep personnel safe by restricting access to moving parts and pinch points.
EVO® Conveyor Guards are self-supporting and feature a rugged modular design that installs on supplied angle iron structure, eliminating the need to attach to conveyor equipment. Standardized panels provide a systematic approach to conveyor guarding that allows custom arrangements for virtually any unique application.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill431 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers389 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg311 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views