Conveyor Guards Improve Safety & Productivity
[Neponset, IL] – EVO® Conveyor Guards from Martin Engineering enable workers to do their jobs with reduced risk and greater efficiency, while helping to ensure plant compliance with safety standards and regulations. Providing a simple, flexible and effective solution to conveyor guarding, the new designs help keep personnel safe by restricting access to moving parts and pinch points.
EVO® Conveyor Guards are self-supporting and feature a rugged modular design that installs on supplied angle iron structure, eliminating the need to attach to conveyor equipment. Standardized panels provide a systematic approach to conveyor guarding that allows custom arrangements for virtually any unique application.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views