Conveyor systems by AMI
This conveyor system was designed and built by AMI in order to transport up to eight separate aggregate products to truck load-out bins.
The key design challenge was how to support the product transfer conveyors while maintaining safe, adequate pathways for truck access to the bins.
The support design enables the complex system to function above and out of the way of truck traffic. The system consists of a series of lateral supports with the largest span utilizing a modified Pratt truss design.
The result was a support system with adequate clearance for truck traffic to pass below the conveyors while minimizing the number of support legs to grade.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher507 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident353 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!193 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing184 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution183 Views