Conveyor systems by AMI
This conveyor system was designed and built by AMI in order to transport up to eight separate aggregate products to truck load-out bins.
The key design challenge was how to support the product transfer conveyors while maintaining safe, adequate pathways for truck access to the bins.
The support design enables the complex system to function above and out of the way of truck traffic. The system consists of a series of lateral supports with the largest span utilizing a modified Pratt truss design.
The result was a support system with adequate clearance for truck traffic to pass below the conveyors while minimizing the number of support legs to grade.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year256 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views