Cooper Kenworth adds Asheville location
Cooper Kenworth has opened a 31,000-square-foot parts and service operation in Asheville, North Carolina. The facility, located along U.S. Interstate 40 at 1895 Old Haywood Road, has 14 service bays and a 7,000-square-foot parts department. One bay is a dedicated Kenworth PremierCare preventive maintenance services bay.
Cooper Kenworth operates nine other locations in Clinton, Concord, Durham, Greensboro, Hickory, Raleigh, Rocky Mount, South Charlotte and Wilmington, North Carolina.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader512 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views