Cooper Kenworth adds Asheville location
Cooper Kenworth has opened a 31,000-square-foot parts and service operation in Asheville, North Carolina. The facility, located along U.S. Interstate 40 at 1895 Old Haywood Road, has 14 service bays and a 7,000-square-foot parts department. One bay is a dedicated Kenworth PremierCare preventive maintenance services bay.
Cooper Kenworth operates nine other locations in Clinton, Concord, Durham, Greensboro, Hickory, Raleigh, Rocky Mount, South Charlotte and Wilmington, North Carolina.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views