Court rejects EPA’s Navistar engine exemption
“Navistar will work with EPA to fully understand the ruling and its impact on the use of non-compliant penalties (NCP) until a final rule is implemented,” the company said in a written statement. “At the same time, we will continue to cooperate with the EPA on the final Non-Compliance Rule and will continue to work with the EPA on our 0.2 gram NOx certification. Navistar continues to make and ship engines and our customers will continue to receive the products they ordered with EPA certified engines.”
Navistar declined to comment further on the case at this time.
Read the federal appeals court ruling. click here.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry246 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky211 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting191 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion110 Views