Crosby SHUR-LOC Swivel Hooks
- Chains &Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Individually Proof Tested at 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Positive Lock Latch is Self-Locking when hook is loaded.
- Rated for both Wire Rope and Grade 8 Chain.
- G-414 Heavy Thimble should be used with wire rope slings.
- Trigger repair Kit available (S-4316). Consists of spring, roll pin, and trigger.
- S-3326 Swivel Hook utilizes anti-friction bearing design which allows hook to rotate freely under load.
- Meets ASTM A-952-96 and proposed Euronorm standards for Grade 8 chain fittings.
- Fatigue rated.
- The SHUR-LOC hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.550 (g) (4) (iv) (B).
- “Look for the color Gold – Crosby Alloy Hooks”.
- U.S. Patent 5,381,650 and foreign equivalents.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities419 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company395 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule344 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident227 Views