- Aggregates Manager - http://www.aggman.com -
Crosby SHUR-LOC Swivel Hooks
Posted By admin On February 19, 2008 @ 12:00 am In Aggregates Zone | No Comments
- Chains &Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Individually Proof Tested at 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Positive Lock Latch is Self-Locking when hook is loaded.
- Rated for both Wire Rope and Grade 8 Chain.
- G-414 Heavy Thimble should be used with wire rope slings.
- Trigger repair Kit available (S-4316). Consists of spring, roll pin, and trigger.
- S-3326 Swivel Hook utilizes anti-friction bearing design which allows hook to rotate freely under load.
- Meets ASTM A-952-96 and proposed Euronorm standards for Grade 8 chain fittings.
- Fatigue rated.
- The SHUR-LOC hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.550 (g) (4) (iv) (B).
- “Look for the color Gold – Crosby Alloy Hooks”.
- U.S. Patent 5,381,650 and foreign equivalents.
Article printed from Aggregates Manager: http://www.aggman.com
URL to article: http://www.aggman.com/crosby-shurloc-swivel-hooks/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2009 Aggregates Manager. All rights reserved.