Cummins launches Cummins Care program
Cummins Inc. launched at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 its Cummins Care customer assistance program that provides 24/7 response.
The new program is the latest addition to the new Cummins Customer Support Center in Nashville, Tenn. There 110 specialists at the 25,000-square-foot facility who are prepared to answer questions and assist customers with finding the nearest authorized service location as well as questions regarding the latest on- and off-highway engine and product technology, including EPA 2010 and Tier 4 Interim with new ultra-clean aftertreatment systems.
The team is also prepared to answer all operational questions on topics such as fuel and oil specifications and maintenance intervals. Cummins Care uses the same 1-800-DIESELS number already in operation. The enhanced support hours will be extended to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, starting in July 2011.
“Cummins knows that reliability and uptime are critical to our customers’ success, and we strive to provide dependable service support when they need us most,” says Jim Schacht, executive director of Cummins Business Services. “We can then help customers find the nearest location that is available to work on the product.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 844 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life403 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views