Cummins launches Cummins Care program
Cummins Inc. launched at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 its Cummins Care customer assistance program that provides 24/7 response.
The new program is the latest addition to the new Cummins Customer Support Center in Nashville, Tenn. There 110 specialists at the 25,000-square-foot facility who are prepared to answer questions and assist customers with finding the nearest authorized service location as well as questions regarding the latest on- and off-highway engine and product technology, including EPA 2010 and Tier 4 Interim with new ultra-clean aftertreatment systems.
The team is also prepared to answer all operational questions on topics such as fuel and oil specifications and maintenance intervals. Cummins Care uses the same 1-800-DIESELS number already in operation. The enhanced support hours will be extended to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, starting in July 2011.
“Cummins knows that reliability and uptime are critical to our customers’ success, and we strive to provide dependable service support when they need us most,” says Jim Schacht, executive director of Cummins Business Services. “We can then help customers find the nearest location that is available to work on the product.”
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines382 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)299 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger264 Views