Cummins launches Cummins Care program
Cummins Inc. launched at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 its Cummins Care customer assistance program that provides 24/7 response.
The new program is the latest addition to the new Cummins Customer Support Center in Nashville, Tenn. There 110 specialists at the 25,000-square-foot facility who are prepared to answer questions and assist customers with finding the nearest authorized service location as well as questions regarding the latest on- and off-highway engine and product technology, including EPA 2010 and Tier 4 Interim with new ultra-clean aftertreatment systems.
The team is also prepared to answer all operational questions on topics such as fuel and oil specifications and maintenance intervals. Cummins Care uses the same 1-800-DIESELS number already in operation. The enhanced support hours will be extended to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, starting in July 2011.
“Cummins knows that reliability and uptime are critical to our customers’ success, and we strive to provide dependable service support when they need us most,” says Jim Schacht, executive director of Cummins Business Services. “We can then help customers find the nearest location that is available to work on the product.”
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs703 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity342 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries267 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views