Cushion Arc® Heavy Duty Impact Idler
The Roller Segment – Each Cushion Arc® Idler has 5-9 individual rollers. These are impact resistant 6” diameter R2000 rubber molded over a 2 ¾” diameter steel shell. Each roller uses permanently sealed 1 ¼” ball bearings on the solid steel shaft to complete the assembly.
The Roller Frame – Offers independent support for each impact roller on the main idler frame for simple installation. As shown here, the roller T-frame quickly slides on and off from the side of the conveyor for change out of individual rollers.
The Unitized Steel Support Frame – provides unsurpassed durability in any application. The entire unit can be installed with the belt in place. Available for all belt widths and any support profile.
The Cushion Arc® provides maximum belt protection in your impact zones. The rugged construction of Cushion Arc® includes:
Solid steel independent roller shafts
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting915 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem900 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime225 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views
- Local police investigate copper wire theft in Oregon quarry114 Views