CW Mill Equipment introduces new brand
ArmorHog provides high-performance screens, tips, hammers and other replacement parts for all brands and models of industrial grinders. ArmorHog uses a metal in its forgings that contains a blend of carbide called NitroGrit, a proprietary blend of carbide found to suit grinding applications.
For more information, visit armorhog.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1060 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry337 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America276 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views