D-A GTD™ gear lubricant
D-A GTD™ gear lubricant is designed to meet the lubrication needs of gear trains requiring the use of an extreme pressure lubricant. It is especially well-suited for use in severe service equipment such as rock crushers. GTD is formulated with quality base oils and carefully selected additives resulting in a product which will provide excellent antiwear protection under heavy loads while also guarding against rust and corrosion, even when the system is idle. Special inhibitors are also present which limit oil oxidation and deposit formation even at high operating temperatures.
D-A GTD is available in seven ISO grades to provide optimum protection under any operating condition.
Gearcases and speed reducers requiring EP gear lubricant
Hand oiled or drip-fed bearings
Jaw crushers and vibrating screen gearboxes and bearings requiring EP gear oil lubrication
Oil lubricated antifriction bearings subject to shock loads
AGMA 250.04 and AGMA 9005 D94, EP – All Grades
Bijur Equipment – All Grades
Cincinnati Lamb P-63 (ISO 68); P-76 (ISO 100); P-77 (ISO 150); P-74 (ISO 220); P-59 (ISO 320); P-35 (ISO 460)
DIN 51354, Part 2 and DIN 51517, Part 3 (CPL) – All Grades
Omnicone and HP Crushers (ISO 150)
Symons, Telsmith, Allis Chalmers and other gyratory and cone crushers as a circulating lubricant
Symons and Nordberg Gyradisc Crushers (ISO 68)
US Steel 222 and 224 – All Grades
D-A Lubricant Co. manufactures quality lubricants: engine oils, greases, mining fluids, hydraulic oils, transmission fluids, gear oils, and specialty lubricants. Since 1919, D-A has engineered lubricants to maintain equipment life at peak operating efficiency, measurably extending equipment life and reducing lubrication costs through superior performance.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility863 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections472 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?330 Views