Daimler Trucks unveils Detroit brand, plus Detroit brand history
2005 – Detroit Diesel Corp.invested $350 million to refurbish and retool its plant for future business.
2007 – Detroit Diesel announces its new line-up of engines starting with the launch of the all-new DD15.
2011 – Daimler Trucks North America announces the Detroit brand as an umbrella for all future powertrain related components.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years609 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013121 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze120 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska117 Views