Wisconsin Ready Mix Concrete Association names Dan Large as Man of the Year
The Wisconsin Ready Mix Concrete Association (WRMCA) has named Dan Large, senior account manager for the Concrete Solutions business unit of Propex, as the organization’s Man of the Year.
The WRMCA honored Large with the award because of his dedication to the organization as a loyal and long-term member, his 15-year service as the organization’s technical committee chairman, and the tireless work he’s done on behalf of the organization as a five-term member of the board of directors.
“I was honored when they presented me with this award at our annual convention,” Large said in a written statement. “It’s a humbling experience to be recognized by my peers at WRMCA, all of whom contribute so much time and effort to the advancement of our industry.”
Patrick Essie, WRMCA executive director, says that Large “has always been the type of member who makes everyone associated with him better at what they do.” He adds that Large “is intelligent, creative and tireless. On a personal note, I have come to rely on his ability to grasp the big picture and seek from him his thoughts and ideas on a regular basis.”
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products190 Views