Wisconsin Ready Mix Concrete Association names Dan Large as Man of the Year
The Wisconsin Ready Mix Concrete Association (WRMCA) has named Dan Large, senior account manager for the Concrete Solutions business unit of Propex, as the organization’s Man of the Year.
The WRMCA honored Large with the award because of his dedication to the organization as a loyal and long-term member, his 15-year service as the organization’s technical committee chairman, and the tireless work he’s done on behalf of the organization as a five-term member of the board of directors.
“I was honored when they presented me with this award at our annual convention,” Large said in a written statement. “It’s a humbling experience to be recognized by my peers at WRMCA, all of whom contribute so much time and effort to the advancement of our industry.”
Patrick Essie, WRMCA executive director, says that Large “has always been the type of member who makes everyone associated with him better at what they do.” He adds that Large “is intelligent, creative and tireless. On a personal note, I have come to rely on his ability to grasp the big picture and seek from him his thoughts and ideas on a regular basis.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas411 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views