Wisconsin Ready Mix Concrete Association names Dan Large as Man of the Year
The Wisconsin Ready Mix Concrete Association (WRMCA) has named Dan Large, senior account manager for the Concrete Solutions business unit of Propex, as the organization’s Man of the Year.
The WRMCA honored Large with the award because of his dedication to the organization as a loyal and long-term member, his 15-year service as the organization’s technical committee chairman, and the tireless work he’s done on behalf of the organization as a five-term member of the board of directors.
“I was honored when they presented me with this award at our annual convention,” Large said in a written statement. “It’s a humbling experience to be recognized by my peers at WRMCA, all of whom contribute so much time and effort to the advancement of our industry.”
Patrick Essie, WRMCA executive director, says that Large “has always been the type of member who makes everyone associated with him better at what they do.” He adds that Large “is intelligent, creative and tireless. On a personal note, I have come to rely on his ability to grasp the big picture and seek from him his thoughts and ideas on a regular basis.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world317 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior225 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)169 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry165 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views