Danette Hagenbuch Swank promoted to president of Philippi-Hagenbuch
LeRoy Hagenbuch, P.E., co-founder and chief engineer of Philippi-Hagenbuch (PHIL), announced this week that Danette Hagenbuch Swank has been promoted from vice president of Internal Operations to president.
Swank has worked with PHIL since 1997. During her 16-year career, she has overseen the 20,000 square foot expansion of the manufacturing facility, streamlining communications between departments, contract negotiation, ongoing corporate strategic planning and the implementation of a corporate-wide wellness program.
LeRoy Hagenbuch will continue to work as chief engineer.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter423 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees231 Views