Danette Hagenbuch Swank promoted to president of Philippi-Hagenbuch
LeRoy Hagenbuch, P.E., co-founder and chief engineer of Philippi-Hagenbuch (PHIL), announced this week that Danette Hagenbuch Swank has been promoted from vice president of Internal Operations to president.
Swank has worked with PHIL since 1997. During her 16-year career, she has overseen the 20,000 square foot expansion of the manufacturing facility, streamlining communications between departments, contract negotiation, ongoing corporate strategic planning and the implementation of a corporate-wide wellness program.
LeRoy Hagenbuch will continue to work as chief engineer.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views