Danette Hagenbuch Swank promoted to president of Philippi-Hagenbuch
LeRoy Hagenbuch, P.E., co-founder and chief engineer of Philippi-Hagenbuch (PHIL), announced this week that Danette Hagenbuch Swank has been promoted from vice president of Internal Operations to president.
Swank has worked with PHIL since 1997. During her 16-year career, she has overseen the 20,000 square foot expansion of the manufacturing facility, streamlining communications between departments, contract negotiation, ongoing corporate strategic planning and the implementation of a corporate-wide wellness program.
LeRoy Hagenbuch will continue to work as chief engineer.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 901 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life492 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views