Danette Hagenbuch Swank promoted to president of Philippi-Hagenbuch
LeRoy Hagenbuch, P.E., co-founder and chief engineer of Philippi-Hagenbuch (PHIL), announced this week that Danette Hagenbuch Swank has been promoted from vice president of Internal Operations to president.
Swank has worked with PHIL since 1997. During her 16-year career, she has overseen the 20,000 square foot expansion of the manufacturing facility, streamlining communications between departments, contract negotiation, ongoing corporate strategic planning and the implementation of a corporate-wide wellness program.
LeRoy Hagenbuch will continue to work as chief engineer.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!216 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion210 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing189 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution179 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views