DANUSER INDUSTRIAL GROUP
Established and family-owned since 1910, Danuser has manufactured drilling machines since 1943.
- Drive Units backed by a 5-year warranty-the industry”s best warranty with American components.
- 24 Drive Units to choose from
- Model ranges from 6-60 GPM @ 1500-5000 PSI
- Torque ranges from 1039-8759 ft.-lbs.
- 2″ hex or 2-9/16″ round output spindle.
- Danuser Augers are available in 2″ round, 2-9/16″ round, and 2″ hex with diameters ranging from 4″-48″
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views