DANUSER INDUSTRIAL GROUP
Established and family-owned since 1910, Danuser has manufactured drilling machines since 1943.
- Drive Units backed by a 5-year warranty-the industry”s best warranty with American components.
- 24 Drive Units to choose from
- Model ranges from 6-60 GPM @ 1500-5000 PSI
- Torque ranges from 1039-8759 ft.-lbs.
- 2″ hex or 2-9/16″ round output spindle.
- Danuser Augers are available in 2″ round, 2-9/16″ round, and 2″ hex with diameters ranging from 4″-48″
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1307 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1045 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?700 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant537 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth505 Views