DANUSER INDUSTRIAL GROUP
Established and family-owned since 1910, Danuser has manufactured drilling machines since 1943.
- Drive Units backed by a 5-year warranty-the industry”s best warranty with American components.
- 24 Drive Units to choose from
- Model ranges from 6-60 GPM @ 1500-5000 PSI
- Torque ranges from 1039-8759 ft.-lbs.
- 2″ hex or 2-9/16″ round output spindle.
- Danuser Augers are available in 2″ round, 2-9/16″ round, and 2″ hex with diameters ranging from 4″-48″
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1650 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world263 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention193 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village145 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views