DANUSER INDUSTRIAL GROUP
Established and family-owned since 1910, Danuser has manufactured drilling machines since 1943.
- Drive Units backed by a 5-year warranty-the industry”s best warranty with American components.
- 24 Drive Units to choose from
- Model ranges from 6-60 GPM @ 1500-5000 PSI
- Torque ranges from 1039-8759 ft.-lbs.
- 2″ hex or 2-9/16″ round output spindle.
- Danuser Augers are available in 2″ round, 2-9/16″ round, and 2″ hex with diameters ranging from 4″-48″
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1031 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company472 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger398 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources384 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register311 Views