DANUSER INDUSTRIAL GROUP
Established and family-owned since 1910, Danuser has manufactured drilling machines since 1943.
- Drive Units backed by a 5-year warranty-the industry”s best warranty with American components.
- 24 Drive Units to choose from
- Model ranges from 6-60 GPM @ 1500-5000 PSI
- Torque ranges from 1039-8759 ft.-lbs.
- 2″ hex or 2-9/16″ round output spindle.
- Danuser Augers are available in 2″ round, 2-9/16″ round, and 2″ hex with diameters ranging from 4″-48″
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry638 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction226 Views