Daveytronic SP Digital Blasting System: Improved blast performance
The Daveytronic SP Digital Blasting System features a secure encoded proprietary communication protocol for both firing line control and wireless data transmission. Security is reinforced with the patented RFID technology and the unique ID tracking number of each detonator.
New features include improved fragmentation and material uniformity, improved muck pile control to enhance excavation and dilution control, improved vibration control and repeatability, and the ability to allow larger blasts to further reduce downtime and increase productivity. The company says these new features allow the high-accuracy detonator to significantly improve blast performance.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga571 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views