Daveytronic SP Digital Blasting System: Improved blast performance
The Daveytronic SP Digital Blasting System features a secure encoded proprietary communication protocol for both firing line control and wireless data transmission. Security is reinforced with the patented RFID technology and the unique ID tracking number of each detonator.
New features include improved fragmentation and material uniformity, improved muck pile control to enhance excavation and dilution control, improved vibration control and repeatability, and the ability to allow larger blasts to further reduce downtime and increase productivity. The company says these new features allow the high-accuracy detonator to significantly improve blast performance.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April644 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry357 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views