Deadline approaching: Submit your plant entrance photos this week
UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted photos.
Don’t forget to send us your plant entrance photos this week.
You can send pictures of signage, landscaping, and anything else that makes your plant’s entrance aesthetically appealing.
The deadline to submit photos to our Plant Entrance Photo Contest is Saturday, May 31. Remember, all photos will be showcased in an online photo gallery, and the top photos will be featured in the July issue of the magazine.
Click here to learn more and submit your photos.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction514 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter380 Views