Deadline approaching: Submit your plant entrance photos this week
UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted photos.
Don’t forget to send us your plant entrance photos this week.
You can send pictures of signage, landscaping, and anything else that makes your plant’s entrance aesthetically appealing.
The deadline to submit photos to our Plant Entrance Photo Contest is Saturday, May 31. Remember, all photos will be showcased in an online photo gallery, and the top photos will be featured in the July issue of the magazine.
Click here to learn more and submit your photos.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1087 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views