Deere: On-board scale alerts when dump body loaded to capacity
Deere’s 460E ADT is the first of Deere’s new E-Series ADTs, due in 2012. An on-board scale lets the operators of both the ADT and loading tool know when the dump body is loaded to capacity by the use of an external light bar that is visible to both operators.
Customers can monitor the amount of material moved each day and adjust haul road patterns, allowing drivers and other factors accordingly. The truck will feature a John Deere 13.5L, Tier 4 Interim-certified diesel engine and Deere-manufactured axles.
A newly designed oscillation joint, high-suspension travel on all axles, and balanced weight distribution provide the agility and ability to navigate hostile terrain. To minimize the risk of rollover while unloading, the dump body can be restricted from rising when the rear chassis exceeds a predetermined slope angle.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1947 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC812 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania526 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant319 Views