Deister intro’s exciter vibrating mechanism and isolation base
Deister announced two new innovative equipment options for use on mine-duty screens — the exciter vibrating mechanism and the isolation base. The exciter is designed for use with large, linear-stroke screens and feeders. The company says multiple units can be positioned in series and linked by flexible shaft couplings to provide exceptional B-10 bearing life in conjunction with aggressive G-force. Innovative seal, shaft, and bearing designs are said to make the unit rugged and easy to maintain. The exciter mechanism can be driven by V-belts or a direct-drive flexible shaft.
The isolation base incorporates a secondary set of support springs, as well as shock absorbers, which further isolate the forces generated by the vibrating screen frame from the stationary structure and reduce the size and complexity of the support structure under and around the vibrating screen.
Deister Machine Co.; www.deistermachine.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person986 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration275 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views