Deister intro’s exciter vibrating mechanism and isolation base
Deister announced two new innovative equipment options for use on mine-duty screens — the exciter vibrating mechanism and the isolation base. The exciter is designed for use with large, linear-stroke screens and feeders. The company says multiple units can be positioned in series and linked by flexible shaft couplings to provide exceptional B-10 bearing life in conjunction with aggressive G-force. Innovative seal, shaft, and bearing designs are said to make the unit rugged and easy to maintain. The exciter mechanism can be driven by V-belts or a direct-drive flexible shaft.
The isolation base incorporates a secondary set of support springs, as well as shock absorbers, which further isolate the forces generated by the vibrating screen frame from the stationary structure and reduce the size and complexity of the support structure under and around the vibrating screen.
Deister Machine Co.; www.deistermachine.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale663 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion243 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views
- Atlas Copco addresses future, sustainability and growth at NASCAR Hall of Fame134 Views