Deister intro’s exciter vibrating mechanism and isolation base
Deister announced two new innovative equipment options for use on mine-duty screens — the exciter vibrating mechanism and the isolation base. The exciter is designed for use with large, linear-stroke screens and feeders. The company says multiple units can be positioned in series and linked by flexible shaft couplings to provide exceptional B-10 bearing life in conjunction with aggressive G-force. Innovative seal, shaft, and bearing designs are said to make the unit rugged and easy to maintain. The exciter mechanism can be driven by V-belts or a direct-drive flexible shaft.
The isolation base incorporates a secondary set of support springs, as well as shock absorbers, which further isolate the forces generated by the vibrating screen frame from the stationary structure and reduce the size and complexity of the support structure under and around the vibrating screen.
Deister Machine Co.; www.deistermachine.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections446 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest385 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?349 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company347 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views