Deister Machine Co., booth 51572 (Central Hall)
Deister Machine Co. will launch its BFO-11224-EX2 Mine-Duty Screen at the show.
Offering the next generation in machine size and production output, the 12-foot by 24-foot, horizontal, single-deck unit is said to deliver day-to-day reliability and high-volume capacities in a variety of hard rock mining and mineral processing applications.
The unit features the new Deister EX Series of geared exciters, which are designed to create the force output required to drive large screens.
Geared exciters feature all-steel components; specially-coated bearing inner races to deter wear on shafts; and shafts that are case-hardened and ground for minimal wear.
To see this product on display, visit booth 51572 in the Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs708 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries277 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity219 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views