Deister Machine Co., booth 51572 (Central Hall)
Deister Machine Co. will launch its BFO-11224-EX2 Mine-Duty Screen at the show.
Offering the next generation in machine size and production output, the 12-foot by 24-foot, horizontal, single-deck unit is said to deliver day-to-day reliability and high-volume capacities in a variety of hard rock mining and mineral processing applications.
The unit features the new Deister EX Series of geared exciters, which are designed to create the force output required to drive large screens.
Geared exciters feature all-steel components; specially-coated bearing inner races to deter wear on shafts; and shafts that are case-hardened and ground for minimal wear.
To see this product on display, visit booth 51572 in the Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1286 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1088 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1085 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over353 Views