Deister’s ultra-fines recovery system
Deister’s new ultra-fines recovery system (UFR) is designed to recover ultra-fine sands and silts, allowing operations to eliminate or greatly reduce the use of settling ponds. The system is capable of recoveries to 350-400 mesh at feed capacities from 1,500 to 3,500 gallons per minute. It uses a radial distribution manifold for even distribution of solids to all cyclones. The reverse-slope vibrating screen is available in sizes up to 7 feet wide and 12 feet long with solids capacities of up to 70 tons per hour. System cyclones are available with a variety of liner and body materials. A sloped bottom plate promotes even solids flow to the pump inlet and an automatically adjusted make-up water valve protects the pump.
Deister Machine Co.; www.deistermachine.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company317 Views