Deister’s ultra-fines recovery system
Deister’s new ultra-fines recovery system (UFR) is designed to recover ultra-fine sands and silts, allowing operations to eliminate or greatly reduce the use of settling ponds. The system is capable of recoveries to 350-400 mesh at feed capacities from 1,500 to 3,500 gallons per minute. It uses a radial distribution manifold for even distribution of solids to all cyclones. The reverse-slope vibrating screen is available in sizes up to 7 feet wide and 12 feet long with solids capacities of up to 70 tons per hour. System cyclones are available with a variety of liner and body materials. A sloped bottom plate promotes even solids flow to the pump inlet and an automatically adjusted make-up water valve protects the pump.
Deister Machine Co.; www.deistermachine.com.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views