Designed for Excavators 8 tons and larger
For those big jobs, we offer the Excavator Squeegee and Crumbing Blade. When you slide on the GRADEBLADE Squeegee Blade, you can leave the bulldozer at home. This blade, made of 1/2″ Abrasive Resistant steel on the front half and 1/2″ Hot Roll steel on the back half, does all the work you need. All blades have a T-120 cutting edge.
With our Excavator Crumbing Blade you can do the work of two buckets with just one. With NO wings, the Excavator Crumbing Blade is perfect for digging those smooth-bottom ditches.
Priced from $921 to $1750, the Excavator Blade does your work faster and better. All Excavator Blades are custom made to fit any brand and type of machinery and requires no tools to install. We just need a couple measurements from your bucket. Call Now to Order your custom Excavator Blade Today!
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry606 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction492 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views