Designed for Excavators 8 tons and larger
For those big jobs, we offer the Excavator Squeegee and Crumbing Blade. When you slide on the GRADEBLADE Squeegee Blade, you can leave the bulldozer at home. This blade, made of 1/2″ Abrasive Resistant steel on the front half and 1/2″ Hot Roll steel on the back half, does all the work you need. All blades have a T-120 cutting edge.
With our Excavator Crumbing Blade you can do the work of two buckets with just one. With NO wings, the Excavator Crumbing Blade is perfect for digging those smooth-bottom ditches.
Priced from $921 to $1750, the Excavator Blade does your work faster and better. All Excavator Blades are custom made to fit any brand and type of machinery and requires no tools to install. We just need a couple measurements from your bucket. Call Now to Order your custom Excavator Blade Today!
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1082 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry683 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets402 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views