Designed for Excavators 8 tons and larger
For those big jobs, we offer the Excavator Squeegee and Crumbing Blade. When you slide on the GRADEBLADE Squeegee Blade, you can leave the bulldozer at home. This blade, made of 1/2″ Abrasive Resistant steel on the front half and 1/2″ Hot Roll steel on the back half, does all the work you need. All blades have a T-120 cutting edge.
With our Excavator Crumbing Blade you can do the work of two buckets with just one. With NO wings, the Excavator Crumbing Blade is perfect for digging those smooth-bottom ditches.
Priced from $921 to $1750, the Excavator Blade does your work faster and better. All Excavator Blades are custom made to fit any brand and type of machinery and requires no tools to install. We just need a couple measurements from your bucket. Call Now to Order your custom Excavator Blade Today!
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries252 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views