Designed for Excavators 8 tons and larger
For those big jobs, we offer the Excavator Squeegee and Crumbing Blade. When you slide on the GRADEBLADE Squeegee Blade, you can leave the bulldozer at home. This blade, made of 1/2″ Abrasive Resistant steel on the front half and 1/2″ Hot Roll steel on the back half, does all the work you need. All blades have a T-120 cutting edge.
With our Excavator Crumbing Blade you can do the work of two buckets with just one. With NO wings, the Excavator Crumbing Blade is perfect for digging those smooth-bottom ditches.
Priced from $921 to $1750, the Excavator Blade does your work faster and better. All Excavator Blades are custom made to fit any brand and type of machinery and requires no tools to install. We just need a couple measurements from your bucket. Call Now to Order your custom Excavator Blade Today!
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]492 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views