Designed for Excavators 8 tons and larger
For those big jobs, we offer the Excavator Squeegee and Crumbing Blade. When you slide on the GRADEBLADE Squeegee Blade, you can leave the bulldozer at home. This blade, made of 1/2″ Abrasive Resistant steel on the front half and 1/2″ Hot Roll steel on the back half, does all the work you need. All blades have a T-120 cutting edge.
With our Excavator Crumbing Blade you can do the work of two buckets with just one. With NO wings, the Excavator Crumbing Blade is perfect for digging those smooth-bottom ditches.
Priced from $921 to $1750, the Excavator Blade does your work faster and better. All Excavator Blades are custom made to fit any brand and type of machinery and requires no tools to install. We just need a couple measurements from your bucket. Call Now to Order your custom Excavator Blade Today!
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs488 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger440 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities357 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register354 Views