Detroit Diesel releases new driver training video series
Detroit Diesel launched the first of its new, four-part driver training video series that was developed to help drivers enhance the performance of their engine.
The four videos — available at www.DetroitDiesel.com and www.youtube.com/DemandItAll — include general product background on Detroit Diesel’s DD13, DD15, and DD16 family of engines; guidelines on driving for optimal fuel economy and power; specifics on BlueTec SCR Emissions Technology; detailed information about diesel exhaust fluid (DEF); and updates on DDEC, Detroit Diesel’s proprietary electronic engine monitoring system.
The videos also provide step-by-step guidance for drivers on the company’s products, as well as provide information on driving trucks with older versus the newer engine models, detailing the differences in engine characteristics that drivers need to know.
“Detroit Diesel’s products are among the most reliable and fuel-efficient engines available today. We want to help our customers further maximize their performance by providing them with useful tips,” said Brad Williamson, director, engine and component marketing for Detroit Diesel.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction522 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way426 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter406 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views