Dexter + Chaney: Full-featured, web-based construction software
Dexter + Chaney is launching a new version of its Spectrum Construction Software, as well as a completely new product line aimed at the needs of construction operations professionals, at World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas.
The latest version of Spectrum software will be released as a full-featured, web-based product. Spectrum Version 14 will be the first release from Dexter + Chaney’s newly formed Operations Group. Users will be able to deploy the software on-premise or access it through a cloud environment.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability595 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park351 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D284 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 264 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure240 Views