Dexter + Chaney: Full-featured, web-based construction software
Dexter + Chaney is launching a new version of its Spectrum Construction Software, as well as a completely new product line aimed at the needs of construction operations professionals, at World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas.
The latest version of Spectrum software will be released as a full-featured, web-based product. Spectrum Version 14 will be the first release from Dexter + Chaney’s newly formed Operations Group. Users will be able to deploy the software on-premise or access it through a cloud environment.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities419 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company395 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule346 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident227 Views