Dexter + Chaney: Full-featured, web-based construction software
Dexter + Chaney is launching a new version of its Spectrum Construction Software, as well as a completely new product line aimed at the needs of construction operations professionals, at World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas.
The latest version of Spectrum software will be released as a full-featured, web-based product. Spectrum Version 14 will be the first release from Dexter + Chaney’s newly formed Operations Group. Users will be able to deploy the software on-premise or access it through a cloud environment.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction522 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way426 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter406 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views