Dexter + Chaney: Full-featured, web-based construction software
Dexter + Chaney is launching a new version of its Spectrum Construction Software, as well as a completely new product line aimed at the needs of construction operations professionals, at World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas.
The latest version of Spectrum software will be released as a full-featured, web-based product. Spectrum Version 14 will be the first release from Dexter + Chaney’s newly formed Operations Group. Users will be able to deploy the software on-premise or access it through a cloud environment.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 884 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life463 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers213 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views