Dexter + Chaney project management software system integrates projects ‘end-to-end’
To further connect processes, Dexter + Chaney recently partnered with Blue Book to form BB Gateway Venture Project Collaboration Software. (Chaney shared this information with me, but the official announcement will come later this year.) Blue Book (which used to be printed but is now in a digital format) has nearly 1 million subcontractors signed up. The two companies worked together to integrate Blue Book information into Plan Room to Dexter + Chaney software users can access Blue Book contacts.
Blue Book also has its own tracking system. The system tracks if a contact was forwarded to someone and where the notifications go.
All of this information can be integrated into the project logs.
“It really connects the whole process,” Chaney said.
MORE FROM News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting940 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem900 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve450 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime227 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views