Dexter + Chaney: Spectrum Version 14 web-based
Dexter + Chaney is launching at World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas this January a new version of its Spectrum Construction Software as well as a completely new product line aimed at the needs of construction operations professionals.
The latest version of Spectrum software will be released as a full-featured web-based product. Spectrum Version 14 will be the first release from Dexter + Chaney’s newly formed Operations Group. Users will be able to deploy the software on-premise or access it through a cloud environment.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views