Diesel fuel price report: April 15, 2013
This week, U.S. diesel fuel prices declined across the board, with the West Coast less California experiencing the largest decrease at $0.053 per gallon less than last week and $0.386 less than a year ago. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.035 less than a week ago and $0.185 less than a year ago.
|4/15/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$4.023||-0.053||-0.386|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views