Diesel fuel price report: April 15, 2013
This week, U.S. diesel fuel prices declined across the board, with the West Coast less California experiencing the largest decrease at $0.053 per gallon less than last week and $0.386 less than a year ago. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.035 less than a week ago and $0.185 less than a year ago.
|4/15/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$4.023||-0.053||-0.386|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1149 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1045 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program475 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views