Diesel fuel price report: April 15, 2013
This week, U.S. diesel fuel prices declined across the board, with the West Coast less California experiencing the largest decrease at $0.053 per gallon less than last week and $0.386 less than a year ago. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.035 less than a week ago and $0.185 less than a year ago.
|4/15/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$4.023||-0.053||-0.386|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views