Diesel fuel price report: April 15, 2013
This week, U.S. diesel fuel prices declined across the board, with the West Coast less California experiencing the largest decrease at $0.053 per gallon less than last week and $0.386 less than a year ago. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.035 less than a week ago and $0.185 less than a year ago.
|4/15/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$4.023||-0.053||-0.386|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry705 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets462 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike225 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address217 Views