Diesel fuel price report: April 15, 2013
This week, U.S. diesel fuel prices declined across the board, with the West Coast less California experiencing the largest decrease at $0.053 per gallon less than last week and $0.386 less than a year ago. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.035 less than a week ago and $0.185 less than a year ago.
|4/15/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$4.023||-0.053||-0.386|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world302 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior185 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views