Diesel fuel price report: April 22, 2013
For the second consecutive week, U.S. diesel fuel prices declined across the board, with the West Coast less California experiencing the largest decrease at $0.085 per gallon less than last week and $0.414 less than a year ago. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.055 less than a week ago and $0.198 less than a year ago.
|4/22/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.970||-0.085||-0.414|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability638 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure460 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D287 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 268 Views