Diesel fuel price report: April 22, 2013
For the second consecutive week, U.S. diesel fuel prices declined across the board, with the West Coast less California experiencing the largest decrease at $0.085 per gallon less than last week and $0.414 less than a year ago. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.055 less than a week ago and $0.198 less than a year ago.
|4/22/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.970||-0.085||-0.414|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding213 Views