Diesel fuel price report: April 22, 2013
For the second consecutive week, U.S. diesel fuel prices declined across the board, with the West Coast less California experiencing the largest decrease at $0.085 per gallon less than last week and $0.414 less than a year ago. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.055 less than a week ago and $0.198 less than a year ago.
|4/22/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.970||-0.085||-0.414|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities422 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry376 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views