Diesel fuel price report: April 22, 2013
For the second consecutive week, U.S. diesel fuel prices declined across the board, with the West Coast less California experiencing the largest decrease at $0.085 per gallon less than last week and $0.414 less than a year ago. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.055 less than a week ago and $0.198 less than a year ago.
|4/22/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.970||-0.085||-0.414|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success616 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies467 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting448 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned376 Views