Diesel fuel price report: April 29, 2013
For the third consecutive week, U.S. diesel fuel prices declined across the board, with the West Coast less California experiencing the largest decrease at $0.052 per gallon less than last week and $0.419 less than a year ago. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.036 less than a week ago and $0.222 less than a year ago.
|4/29/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.833||-0.052||-0.419|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance295 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments195 Views