Diesel fuel price report: April 29, 2013
For the third consecutive week, U.S. diesel fuel prices declined across the board, with the West Coast less California experiencing the largest decrease at $0.052 per gallon less than last week and $0.419 less than a year ago. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.036 less than a week ago and $0.222 less than a year ago.
|4/29/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.833||-0.052||-0.419|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability671 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure546 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill543 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]531 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views