Diesel fuel price report: April 29, 2013
For the third consecutive week, U.S. diesel fuel prices declined across the board, with the West Coast less California experiencing the largest decrease at $0.052 per gallon less than last week and $0.419 less than a year ago. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.036 less than a week ago and $0.222 less than a year ago.
|4/29/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.833||-0.052||-0.419|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility863 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections472 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?330 Views