Diesel fuel price report: August 12, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices fell in every region this week.
The Gulf Coast region experienced the greatest weekly decrease at $0.017 per gallon less than last week and $0.032 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.013 per gallon less a week ago and $0.069 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Additionally, year-over-year costs have fallen in all but one region — a trend that hasn’t occurred since May.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|8/12/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.946||-0.015||-0.132|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety384 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader200 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs192 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013191 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100118 Views