Diesel fuel price report: August 12, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices fell in every region this week.
The Gulf Coast region experienced the greatest weekly decrease at $0.017 per gallon less than last week and $0.032 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.013 per gallon less a week ago and $0.069 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Additionally, year-over-year costs have fallen in all but one region — a trend that hasn’t occurred since May.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|8/12/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.946||-0.015||-0.132|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities422 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry376 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views