Diesel fuel price report: August 19, 2013
After a week of falling diesel costs, U.S. diesel fuel prices increased in six out of 10 regions this week.
The West Coast less California region experienced the greatest weekly climb at $0.019 per gallon more than last week, though prices in the region are $0.219 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The Rocky Mountain region experienced the greatest weekly decrease at $.010 per gallon less than last week and $0.142 lower than this time last year.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.004 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.126 per gallon lower than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|8/19/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.965||+0.019||-0.219|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program585 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas351 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views