Diesel fuel price report: August 19, 2013
After a week of falling diesel costs, U.S. diesel fuel prices increased in six out of 10 regions this week.
The West Coast less California region experienced the greatest weekly climb at $0.019 per gallon more than last week, though prices in the region are $0.219 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The Rocky Mountain region experienced the greatest weekly decrease at $.010 per gallon less than last week and $0.142 lower than this time last year.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.004 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.126 per gallon lower than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|8/19/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.965||+0.019||-0.219|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry612 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way395 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views