Diesel fuel price report: August 19, 2013
After a week of falling diesel costs, U.S. diesel fuel prices increased in six out of 10 regions this week.
The West Coast less California region experienced the greatest weekly climb at $0.019 per gallon more than last week, though prices in the region are $0.219 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The Rocky Mountain region experienced the greatest weekly decrease at $.010 per gallon less than last week and $0.142 lower than this time last year.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.004 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.126 per gallon lower than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|8/19/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.965||+0.019||-0.219|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity214 Views