Diesel fuel price report: August 19, 2013
After a week of falling diesel costs, U.S. diesel fuel prices increased in six out of 10 regions this week.
The West Coast less California region experienced the greatest weekly climb at $0.019 per gallon more than last week, though prices in the region are $0.219 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The Rocky Mountain region experienced the greatest weekly decrease at $.010 per gallon less than last week and $0.142 lower than this time last year.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.004 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.126 per gallon lower than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|8/19/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.965||+0.019||-0.219|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations255 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers240 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show212 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs168 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg152 Views