Diesel fuel price report: August 26, 2013
The Midwest region experienced the greatest weekly climb at $0.016 per gallon more than last week, though prices in the region are $0.166 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.013 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.176 per gallon lower than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|8/26/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.973||+0.008||-0.315|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person930 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt192 Views