Diesel fuel price report: August 26, 2013
The Midwest region experienced the greatest weekly climb at $0.016 per gallon more than last week, though prices in the region are $0.166 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.013 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.176 per gallon lower than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|8/26/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.973||+0.008||-0.315|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability668 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure543 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]515 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine244 Views