Diesel fuel price report: August 26, 2013
The Midwest region experienced the greatest weekly climb at $0.016 per gallon more than last week, though prices in the region are $0.166 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.013 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.176 per gallon lower than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|8/26/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.973||+0.008||-0.315|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher507 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident353 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!193 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing184 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution183 Views