Diesel fuel price report: August 26, 2013
The Midwest region experienced the greatest weekly climb at $0.016 per gallon more than last week, though prices in the region are $0.166 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.013 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.176 per gallon lower than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|8/26/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.973||+0.008||-0.315|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers272 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views