Diesel fuel price report: August 26, 2013
The Midwest region experienced the greatest weekly climb at $0.016 per gallon more than last week, though prices in the region are $0.166 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.013 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.176 per gallon lower than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|8/26/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.973||+0.008||-0.315|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger449 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities388 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register362 Views