Diesel fuel price report: August 5, 2013
After three consecutive weeks of rising diesel costs, U.S. diesel fuel prices fell in every region this week.
The Lower Atlantic region experienced the greatest weekly decrease at $0.016 per gallon less than last week, though the region’s diesel prices were $0.039 per gallon higher than a year ago.
The Rocky Mountain region experienced the greatest weekly increase at $0.018 per gallon more than last week and $0.118 per gallon higher than a year ago. The Rocky Mountain region was one of three regions to see rising diesel fuel costs.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.006 per gallon more less a week ago but $0.059 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|8/5/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.961||-0.009||+0.078|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views