Diesel fuel price report: July 1, 2013
After a week of major increases, U.S. diesel fuel prices declined in every region this week.
The Midwest experienced the greatest weekly decrease at $0.032 per gallon less than last week, though year-over-year costs continued to climb to $0.235 per gallon higher than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week continued to fall. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.021 per gallon lower than a week ago but $0.169 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|7/1/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.856||-0.023||+0.174|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew159 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views