Diesel fuel price report: July 15, 2013
Following a week of increases and decreases, U.S. diesel fuel prices rose every region this week.
The West Coast less California region experienced the greatest weekly increase at $0.053 per gallon more than last week and $0.212 per gallon higher than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.039 per gallon more than a week ago and $0.172 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|7/15/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.917||+0.053||+0.212|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)333 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars324 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)287 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees269 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter202 Views