Diesel fuel price report: July 15, 2013
Following a week of increases and decreases, U.S. diesel fuel prices rose every region this week.
The West Coast less California region experienced the greatest weekly increase at $0.053 per gallon more than last week and $0.212 per gallon higher than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.039 per gallon more than a week ago and $0.172 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|7/15/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.917||+0.053||+0.212|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities484 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry402 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views