Diesel fuel price report: July 15, 2013
Following a week of increases and decreases, U.S. diesel fuel prices rose every region this week.
The West Coast less California region experienced the greatest weekly increase at $0.053 per gallon more than last week and $0.212 per gallon higher than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.039 per gallon more than a week ago and $0.172 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|7/15/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.917||+0.053||+0.212|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher510 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks362 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident328 Views
- Cement shortage in Michigan may delay construction242 Views