Diesel fuel price report: July 15, 2013
Following a week of increases and decreases, U.S. diesel fuel prices rose every region this week.
The West Coast less California region experienced the greatest weekly increase at $0.053 per gallon more than last week and $0.212 per gallon higher than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.039 per gallon more than a week ago and $0.172 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|7/15/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.917||+0.053||+0.212|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park140 Views