Diesel fuel price report: July 15, 2013
Following a week of increases and decreases, U.S. diesel fuel prices rose every region this week.
The West Coast less California region experienced the greatest weekly increase at $0.053 per gallon more than last week and $0.212 per gallon higher than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.039 per gallon more than a week ago and $0.172 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|7/15/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.917||+0.053||+0.212|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations245 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers223 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show212 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs160 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg152 Views